St Patrick's Parramatta offers the best of the old and new. Using the wisdom and insight of our history, our contemporary learning & teaching model is driven by research into and application of, best-practice in Australian education today.
A St Patrick's Parramatta primary education offers each student a high-quality 21st century education that targets the diverse needs of the individual learner.
We are proud to offer:
- a welcoming and inclusive community with strong links between our school, families, and our local St Patrick's parish
- classrooms with operable walls allowing team teaching and cross-grade group work
- air-conditioned classrooms with computer access
- both Apple and PC platforms in all learning spaces
- two large COLA (covered outdoor learning areas) providing shade and shelter for children
- a Student Representative Council that meets regularly and has a significant voice in both the vision and day-to-day running of our school
- a number of highly active and enthusiastic parent committees
- easy access close to the business centre in Parramatta
- a community culture of constant review and improvement